15th Annual Artie Lee Hinds Award Dinner
2022 Artie Lee Hinds Award Employee Nomination
As in years past, we will be awarding an outstanding employee from one of our WorksWonders Program community rehabilitation programs (CRPs) with the Artie Lee Hinds Award. Artie Lee Hinds Award nominees are considered based on the following criteria:
- Job Performance: the nominee’s ability to go above and beyond the call of duty in regard to the efficient and timely completion of the WorksWonders Program contract they work on
- Employment Success: the nominee’s growth in their ability to complete their daily tasks, acquire and develop new skills within their position, and contribute to the work environment around them
- Personal Success: the nominee’s ability to take the skills and knowledge they have acquired in their employment position and translate that into personal growth
About the nomination
We highly encourage your CRP to nominate one outstanding employee who currently works on a WorksWonders contract to be considered for this year’s award. Nominees will not only be considered for the Artie Lee Hinds Award, but will also be recognized during the dinner and in the event’s program, and will receive a plaque and monetary token of our appreciation.
To nominate an employee, please download and fill out the nomination form that can be found by clicking the buttons to the right of this page.
To nominate an employee, please download and fill out the nomination form that can be found by clicking the below link:
Nominations are due no later than Friday, May 20, 2022.
Be sure to effectively describe your nominee’s commitment to employment:
- Overall work quality, attitude, reliability and enthusiasm
- Examples of improvement in behavior, productivity and individual growth
- Willingness to learn new skills and assume more responsibility
- Relationships with team member and supervisors
All nomination submissions should include the following in order to be considered for this year’s award:
- 15th Annual Artie Lee Hinds Award Nomination Form (above online web form OR download and fill out)
- Signed Media Release Form (click link)
- Nominee photograph