13th Annual Artie Lee Hinds Award Ceremony
Artie Lee Hinds Award Ceremony Nominations
As in years past, we will be awarding an outstanding employee from one of our WorksWonders Program community rehabilitation programs (CRPs) with the Artie Lee Hinds Award. Artie Lee Hinds Award nominees are considered based on the following criteria:
- Job Performance: the nominee’s ability to go above and beyond the call of duty in regard to the efficient and timely completion of the WorksWonders Program contract they work on
- Employment Success: the nominee’s growth in their ability to complete their daily tasks, acquire and develop new skills within their position, and contribute to the work environment around them
- Personal Success: the nominee’s ability to take the skills and knowledge they have acquired in their employment position and translate that into personal growth
About the Nomination
On the right, please find this year’s Artie Lee Hinds Award nomination form. We highly encourage your CRP to nominate one outstanding employee who currently works on a WorksWonders contract to be considered for this year’s award. Nominees will not only be considered for the Artie Lee Hinds Award, but will also be recognized during the dinner and in the event’s program, and will receive a plaque and monetary token of our appreciation.
Digital and Downloadable
FORMS & INFO
Nominations are due no later than July 31st, 2020.
To nominate an employee, please download and fill out the nomination form that can be found by clicking one of the buttons below:
Be sure to effectively describe your nominee’s commitment to employment:
- Overall work quality, attitude, reliability and enthusiasm
- Examples of improvement in behavior, productivity and individual growth
- Willingness to learn new skills and assume more responsibility
- Relationships with team member and supervisors
All nomination submissions should include the following in order to be considered for this year’s award:
- 13th Annual Artie Lee Hinds Award Nomination Form (online web form OR download and fill out)
- Signed Media Release Form
- Nominee photograph
As always, thank you for your continued participation and support of the WorksWonders Program!
13th Annual Artie Lee Hinds Award
ONLINE NOMINATION FORM
*One employee nominee per community rehabilitation program. Nominee must work on a State Use Program contract. Attach additional sheets as needed. Please be as detailed as possible in your descriptions.
Please include a photo of your nominee with your nomination submission.
The deadline for nominations is July 31st, 2020.
For further assistance, please contact Taylor McBride, [email protected]